Thursday, January 27, 2011

Weekly Report from Pico Truncado

This week was pretty regular.  Heard about lots of United States stuff with Obama from one member.  He's so legit.  Coolest guy in Argentina.


 We have 5 people with baptismal dates.  There is this one that's not part of the 5, but she is getting baptized when her daughter gets home, probably end of Feb.


Oh and yes, we play a LITTLE basketball.  The branch president and his family LOVE it.  So we had a huge game with my district vs. his family.  But we had his son.  ha ha It was so fun!


There are a lot of gypsies down here...did you know that?  Wow.  Talk about lots of gypsies...haha  they're usually nice.


We have this sister in the ward who washes our shirts and socks.  We have this cheapo washing machine and an indoor clothesline thing.  it is legit.



My (Spanish) Castellano is decent.  I can almost understand everything.  I kinda know my way around the town.  Which is good cause transfers are in 2 weeks and I think my comp is getting transferred, so...I gotta learn this area fast.  Wish me luck!


Everyone says that I look a TON like you, Mom. Sometimes, I just think about home.  I really miss you guys. It's kinda hard, this whole missionary thing.  But I'm sure it'll be worth it someday.  Not really much to report.  


It's really windy.  REALLY windy.  You can't comprehend.  I'm getting pretty tan though.  That's good.


Through my trials, I'm actually becoming stronger.  I'm lots more patient and loving, and I will NEVER give up.  Anyways,  more next week.  


Love ya'll tons!
Elder Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment