Monday, November 8, 2010

This is a real letter from Dakota. So nice!

Ok.  So here are the highlights of the letter we just received.  WOW.  Mondays are going to be a day to look forward to!  I look at my brick mailbox in a whole new way!  So here goes:

Dear Mom and Dad,
I've been dying to write you guys back!  The dearelder.com place works like a dream.  I enjoy receiving letters from you so, ya...spread the word. My packages are great!  I love you guys!  However, no more gum and no more  Mountain Dew.  They say missionaries don't chew gum so  ha ha I can't chew it.  Also, less candy...ha ha. I got a lot from you with no time to eat it.  I'm busy every day from 6:00 AM to 9:45 PM.  So I only have like 30 min to eat candy before bed.

I'm so tired all the time, but it's so worth it.  Life here is really fun. I'll send some pictures next week.  No time this week.  My companion is the bomb and one of my roommates is very similar to Spencer Pluid. 

Last Tuesday night, November 2nd, we had Elder M. Russell Ballard come talk to us about how to be good communicators.  :)  Maybe you are a little jealous.  You should be!  

My district all joined the choir.  It's way fun!  2 Elders in our district went home...sad day.  I'm not leaving though, so don't worry.

Everyone made fun of me because I currently have the record for most packages and letters received.  My companion is in 2nd place.  Ya, we're cool.  My Branch President asked me during our first interview ever, "Elder Taylor, are you always smiling and happy?"  The spirit here is usually just awesome!

Can't wait to see Jaxson.  I think he's gonna like it here.  I'm so glad you guys are going to the temple.  Nothing will make your lives more enjoyable that that.  I promise that if you haven't noticed positive change yet, you will. I am glad you are reading Jesus the Christ.  I am reading Our Search for Happiness.  Me and Jaxson may be in the same building/floor for our classroom, which is where we spend most of our lives. I think that is most everything!

I love you tons!  Tell EVERYONE Hi!!!

Love You!      -Elder D. Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment