Thursday, November 18, 2010

Dear Mom,
I love you guys so much.  Your daily letters are so much fun to read.  I love to just relax and think about other things than Spanish and how I need to study 10 million things a day. =)

Everything is really good.

I am really picking up Spanish great.  Everything is easier when the Lord is on your side! 
 
There are these two sisters that are really fun and nice to me and my companion.  One of them reminds me of Annie... her name is Amber.
 
Ask Casey if he knows a Gadoy or some way of spelling that, from Brazil, Sao Paulo North. He is in the First Quorum of the Seventy and his daughter is one of our teachers. She knows President Ellis.  Anyways! Everything is going great. 
 
I'll look through your letters and respond to some of your more pressing questions in more detail. 
 
Oh!!! mom, i need you to go to missionary mall and get me my sewing thing cause i never got it... i got the converter but no sewing kit... muy mal. Oh and while you're there, please buy me another yellow and white stripped tie cause this kid wants one and I'm gonna trade it to him for another tie. Long story, just send one please!!!  I'll love you forever. um... yeah. ha ha that's all!
 
I love you guys tons. Make sure to tell Brother Matt Barlow, the new 2nd counselor, that he is a very wonderful person. 
 
I'm not sure of anything else, but look for my letter... it'll be comming soon.  Please, no more junk food, unless it's like super special or something. I appreciate your constant love towards me though. You two are the greatest parents in the world. 
 
Yo sé que Jesucristo es nuestro Salvador y Redentor. Este iglesia es verdadera. Thomas S. Monson es un Profeta verdadera también. Yo sé. Ustedes estan muy importante de mi. Le amo. siempre requerdan.
 
My spelling may be a little off... but yeah. If you and dad wanna send me spanish stuff... use small words, or any gospel related terms. cause i know all of those. =) 
 
Tell everyone I love them very much. 
 
Oh, and when you get a dog, please keep it out of my room... or at least box up my stuff first. =) 
 
Have fun with everything you do because this life is far too short and precious to not make every moment the best moment that you can!!!
 
Dios nos ama. y le amo.
 
-Elder Dakota E. Taylor
 
PS. i might not have the cleanest room back home, but we have been awarded the cleanest district in the building. Yeah, woot woot. Bet you didn't see that comming. I make my bed every day. =) Sorry it took me so long to get it right. <3 !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment